Motivation is highly overrated
00:01 - Opening
00:57 - Greetings
01:17 - TGIS (Thank God It's Sunday)
01:45 - Introduction to the topic
02:40 - Motivation is highly overrated
03:24 - Coconut is category 5
03:26 - Coconut flour and coconut flakes are Category 2
06:44 - Why do we get motivation?
07:39 - Some people need somebody in their ear...
08:15 - Amature do what they are supposed to do ever once in a while
08:24 - Professionals never give up
08:41 - Motivation is a good thing if it starts to fire
08:56 - Everybody needs the motivation to get the fire started
10:01 - I have been working hard for 8 weeks
13:54 - You got to be motivated...
14:49 - You need to restart a new goal
14:53 - Motivation is an external force
16:18 - There is something inside you that drives you and pushes you to do better, and to do your best
17:28 - Let me see what it feels like lean, healthy, self-confident and self-esteem
22:44 - We all need one another
24:45 - Closing
LOVING YOUR SHIBBOLETH LIFESTYLE?
Upgrade to a Silver Level Membership
Become a member today and you will receive exclusive content only for our Silver Level members:
- Food tracker and personalized meal plans
- Support from our experts on message boards
- Meal Calculators that determine how many approved meals it will take you to get to your weight.
- We have an exercise program available in our Phase 4 Section
- Articles, recipes, tips, and much more!
- All Phases of the program
- Personal Mentoring
- Clean eating program
- Customizing for Medical Conditions
- Customized Meal Plans
- Ultimate Video Series
- Live Classes and Pre-Recorded
- Custom Exercise Program
- Community Support
- Journal and Food Tracking
- Huge Food Library
- Grocery Store Database
- Thousands of Fat Loss Recipes
- Fast Fat Loss Plans
- And More