Abby Dees has lost 111 pounds and has dropped 60 inches
00:18 - Opening
02:03 - Travis and Abby conversation
05:50 - Abby lost 111 pounds and has dropped more than 60 inches
11:04 - Starting weight was 263 pounds and now she is around 150 pounds
12:08 - Travis’ cousin lose 113 pounds
12:23 - Other things that Abby tried to lose weight
19:36 - The second best thing that Travis did
21:31 - Did you exercise while losing weight or you just starting that?
25:56 - Cindy lost more than 170 pounds and keep it off
34:22 - People in the hospital are doing Shibboleth
41:23 - You can go anywhere and eat everything
41:28 - Abby's favorite restaurants
49:00 - Push in for and keep going
48:08 - What are all the things you have done to keep yourself motivated?
49:50 - It's not to easy to change your lifestyle. It's not easy to think differently
51:00 - Deleina lost more than 63 pounds
57:08 - What do you about opposition from friends?
01:04:26 - Have you tried unstuffed cabbage rolls yet?
01:04:36 - Some of the favorite void replacements
01:08:20 - Abby meals in the day
01:13:25 - All about holidays
01:15:53 - Hoping to get a group discussion panel
01:27:16 - Abby is a great motivator
01:28:42 - End of conversation
01:29:23 - Closing
LOVING YOUR SHIBBOLETH LIFESTYLE?
Upgrade to a Silver Level Membership
Become a member today and you will receive exclusive content only for our Silver Level members:
- Food tracker and personalized meal plans
- Support from our experts on message boards
- Meal Calculators that determine how many approved meals it will take you to get to your weight.
- We have an exercise program available in our Phase 4 Section
- Articles, recipes, tips, and much more!
- All Phases of the program
- Personal Mentoring
- Clean eating program
- Customizing for Medical Conditions
- Customized Meal Plans
- Ultimate Video Series
- Live Classes and Pre-Recorded
- Custom Exercise Program
- Community Support
- Journal and Food Tracking
- Huge Food Library
- Grocery Store Database
- Thousands of Fat Loss Recipes
- Fast Fat Loss Plans
- And More