Chicken Breast and Cucumbers
About this video...
00:00 - Opening
00:04 - Kayla Robbins Weight Loss Story
01:12 - Category 1 Chicken Breast
- Chicken breast(lean protein) cooked in MCT/spray, coconut oil may be a grill
01:55 - She has got chicken breast here and it looks like it's seasoned and any spice any seasoning with zero calories.
02:07 - It fits nicely under the condiment rule
02:14 - Using approved seasoning and spices
2:30 - Kayla portion
- Fits the one hand rule
- Proper meal portion
2:40 - Advantage of having Lean Protein
- Lean protein preserve muscles
- build metabolism
- lean protein has very few calories
2:50 - Using MCT oil:
- MCT oil is a fat
- It tastes like a fat but it's a heat-stable fat
- It is good for you and it has almost zero propensity to be stored as fat because it's that medium chain triglyceride
3:12 - Marinated cucumbers
3:28 - Cucumbers:
- Category 2 Fibrous Carbohydrate
4:45 - Category 1 + 2 Plate = Exercise on a Plate!
05:00 - Law of Thermodynamics
- The thermic effect of the meal on this plate will cause the body to tap in the stored energy (fat) to break this meal down.
05:40 - This meal even requires energy to break down
06:04 - Closing